Actions and Detail Panel
Forty and Fabulous: How to cook to feel youthful, vibrant and well (June)
Thu, 1 June 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM MDT
Are you over 40? This health-inspired, hands-on cooking class will show you how your eating needs to change to keep you feeling youthful, vibrant and well.
At this class, we will discuss:
- How your eating needs to change once you hit 40 years of age
- How to eat to manage your appetite (so you won’t rip the fridge door off at home)
- How to use food as medicine to keep your mind and body well.
We will create energizing recipes in small groups, and will taste all foods prepared.
Each participant will walk away with:
- Recipe pack of energizing recipes.
- Nutrition and culinary instruction from a nutritionist and culinary dietitian.
- 3-day Meal plan + grocery list for enhanced energy
- Free 15 minute discovery call with a nutritionist
- Receipts for class will contain information for submission to flexible health spending account.
Forty & Fabulous: Cook to feel youthful, vibrant and well
(Hands-on cooking class)
Date: Thursday June 1st, 5:30 - 7:30 pm
4448 Front St SE, Calgary AB
- * Early Bird Pricing of $45 available until the end of April 30, 2017. *
- $10 discount for Canadian Celiac Asssociation (CCA) Members. To access this $10 discount, please enter the promotional code, from the CCA. Cannot be combined with early bird pricing.
Please advise of any food allergies.
Prior to participating in the class, a waiver must be signed and returned to the event organizer.
Questions: Contact Kristyn at khall@EnergizeNutrition.ca or 403.874.1715
*Cancellation policy: To maintain our operations, we must receive your request to cancel your registration via email by the Friday prior to the event. Otherwise, you will be charged the full amount of the session. Completion of registration will count as understanding and acceptance of this policy. Cancellations will be subject to a $20 administration fee.
How to find South Health Campus
South Health Campus (SHC) is located in the southeast of Calgary. Take Deerfoot Trail to Cranston Av/Seton Blvd exit and head one block east on Seton Boulevard. South Health Campus will be on your right. www.albertahealthservices.ca/Facilities/SHC/page86.asp
Parking at South Health Campus
Access to underground public parking is on Front Street (south side of South Health Campus). Park in Lot 1 on Level P1 (parkade entrance B). Park in the Forest section. Parking rate is $2.25 per half hour. Pay stations are located throughout the campus and accept cash and all major credit cards. Two-hour free parking is available on the south side of SHC on Front Street, by the main entrance.
How to find the Wellness Kitchen
Turn left off the Forest elevators or turn right from the stairs from the Forest parking lot. Follow the hallway to the Wellness Centre on the right (climbing wall across from Diagnostic Imaging). The Wellness Kitchen door is just inside the main doors.
Brought to you by Energize Nutrition and the South Health Campus Wellness Kitchen