Actions and Detail Panel
Free Diversity & Inclusion Workshop - Toronto
Fri, 24 March 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Become a more innovative & competitive business!
Being able to retain and advance top talent is key to your competitive advantage – but are there unintended roadblocks for women and other individuals?
Join us to learn more about a new resource to help your organization become more diverse & inclusive, network, and become a champion for change in your community!
This will benefit you if:
- You are responsible for hiring technical employees including Information & Communications Technology (ICT) and/or Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) workers
- You are an organization in trades, manufacturing, construction, natural resources, services, or ICT
- Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to you
- You would like to network with other organizations interested in Diversity & Inclusion
- Providing equal opportunities for advancing and retaining key performers is critical to your business
Click here to access the Workshop Agenda - http://wit.ictc-ctic.ca/advancing-tech-women-kick-off-events/
Visit http://wit.ictc-ctic.ca/ to learn more about this and other initiatives!