Actions and Detail Panel
FREE English class over coffee - April 27 - morning
Thu, 27 April 2017, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM SST
Improve your English over a coffee
Speak better! Write better!
Get formal training - in an informal setting.
Bring a friend. Have some fun!
Your first class is FREE.
About the Classes
The classes will give you an opportunity to:
- Communicate in English on a variety of topics that will be useful to you during your travels or everyday living.
- Improve your English through:
- planned grammar lessons,
- dialogue and conversation with classmates,
- correction of grammar and pronunciation, and
- practice of your reading, speaking, listening and writing skills.
Classes are practical, relevant and flexible. You will be given a reading assignment before class. The class will focus on the practice of your listening and speaking skills.
Optional: After class, you can choose to also write about your experience and receive feedback from the teacher to help you improve your writing skills.
- Time and Seasons
- Cooking / Food
- Health & Lifestyle
- Sports / Entertainment
- Challenges and Successes
Where & When
Thursday, 10 - 11:30 am - Cours Mont-Royal Food Court, Lower Level (near the exit of Peel Metro station)
Grab a coffee or tea before we start.
Meet at the food court at 10:00 am every Thursday.
Each class will be one and a half hours until 11:30 am.
First class is FREE. Classes are: $15 each for 1.5 hours.