San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Thinking about Buying a Home?
When it is the largest investment that you will ever make, be well informed! Our free workshop will get you on the right path to buying a house- from financing and home inspections to all the legal aspects, we have the answers.
What we'll cover:
- The process of buying a home- simplified
- Financing: Mortgages. terms & options that put you in control
- How to avoid the 10 deadly mistakes home buyers can make
- The role of the Buyer's Agent
- Why now is a great time to Buy
- Local Market conditions
- Renting vs. owning vs. investing and more!
When & Where
Dean Desrosiers, Leading You Home
My commitment is to give you, your friends, your family and people that you care about an outrageously satisfying experience when you plan to buy or sell property. And with the help of great clients, I have delivered on this promise consistently.
Simply put, I have experience and knowledge that many fellow Realtors cannot match. I joined the real estate profession because I felt that my experience, knowledge and skill were missing in today’s market. I want to elevate your expectations. I want to impress you. I want you to be satisfied that you worked with the best and that you made the best choice- for you.
The past 48 months have seen the most difficult real estate market in many years. Yet through all of the downs and ups, I have built a solid business working with great people and achieving great results.
- 100% Achievement 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Buying and Selling Real Estate at more than twice the board average since January 2009 (number of transactions)
- CENTURION® producer
My father, Des Desrosiers, was a local athlete and was the first boxer chosen for the 1964 Canadian Olympic Team. From an early age, I learned that being good and honest is important but also how performance comes from hard work and commitment. This philosophy and spirit has driven my business career and my family life. I am content when I feel that I have done my best for my clients and I am always striving to improve.