San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You are invited to a special event celebrating Freightera’s explosive growth with an update on a number of upcoming announcements that will firmly launch Freightera’s place as one of the fastest growing green private tech companies in Canada.
The event will feature special guest Eric Beckwitt, CEO of Freightera.
- In early Feb 2017, Freightera booked its 5,000th shipment
- Operates almost exclusively in the US and Canada booking surplus road and rail freight to ship dry, non-temperature controlled goods only
- Has rapid phased expansion to full rail, air and ocean planned
- In 2017 Freightera plans to rapidly expand the automated system, then add refrigerated service, containers, air freight, and door to door international ocean service
- Freightera’s goal this year is to complete North American road and rail coverage for all major services and air freight for North America
- Freightera's revenue is estimated to be in the top 2% of the BC Tech 500
- Its revenue is growing at more than 400% per year
- Garibaldi Capital Advisers, a preeminent investment bank in Vancouver focused on technology companies, and initiated coverage on Freightera among the new TechBC 500. Based on their estimate of our growth rate at 50% for Q3 2016, Freightera ranks in the top 2% of BC Tech companies
- Freightera is actually growing at 435% per year, comparing the most recent closed quarter, Q4 2016, with Q4 2015
When & Where
Snider Financial Group
250 412 3021