As humans, we mirror nature, which is the embodiment of light and dark.
As such, we too have a shadow part that may manifest itself through fear,
shame, anger, judgment, insecurity, and more. When we accept ourselves
as a vessel of shadow and light, we experience true transformation.
When we learn how to radiate our own spiritual light, we connect with
the universal energy, which is the source of all healing .
Imagine how different the world will be if we held people in their light
rather than in their shadow? Imagine how good it will feel to us and to
those around us.
Through ancient shamanic practice, this series of three consecutive
workshops leads you on a transformative journey where you welcome
your whole self unconditionally.
You will learn:
- Shamanic practice of journeying to spirit
- How to identify and see your shadow part
- How to accept the shadow
- How to become a vessel of healing light for yourself, your loved ones
- and the planet
What to bring:
- A notebook and pen
- Wear comfortable clothing
- A bottle of water
Pre-class thoughts to consider:
- What draws you to the class
- How would you describe your spiritual life today?
- How open are you to change, and how committed are you to continue
- on this spiritual path?
PARTICIPANTS MUST ATTEND ALL THREE SESSIONS IN THE SERIES AS THEY
BUILD ON ONE ANOTHER.
Dates: October 3, 2016; November 14, 2016; December 5, 2016.