Come out to continue the process of working together on urban agriculture topics in London. Come to find out what working groups are working on right now and see where you can share your talents. We ask that everyone come with an open mind and willing to collaborate on ideas.
Agenda of event:
1. Introduction (10 minutes)
- Purpose of meeting
- Introduce FUAL organizers
- Introduce working group leaders (time to present projects below)
2. Overview of Urban Agriculture Strategy (City, Evergreen), Friends of Urban Agriculture London, Advisory committees dealing with UA (10 minutes)
3. Friends of Urban Aagriculture London (FUAL) (20 minutes)
- Discussion: How should FUAL be run?
- Submitting blog posts to FUAL website
- Choosing a LOGO for FUAL
- Insurance, membership at Urban League ?
- Funding (SPARKS, TREEME, LCF)
4. Working in groups (30 minutes)
- How to work in groups (decision making, conflict resolution)
- Technology (Trello, doodle, Google Drive ...)
BREAK (20 minutes) - Grab a coffee from local Wortley establishments?
5. Working group presentations (60 minutes)
- Each group gets 5 minutes to present their ideas and progress
- Sharing ideas
- (re)organizing some of the groups
- What are the goals of these working groups?
6. Wrap-up (20 minutes)
- Next steps
- Next meeting
- Regular meetings?
- Celebration around spring equinox, Where?, How? Pot luck