Join us for our FREE fun, safe, sober and creative Friday Night activities!
We always start with supper (and fee free to come earlier to help learn how to cook!) then spend an evening doing some nice activities, which can include:
- baking, healthy recipes, safe food handling and kitchen craft!
- sewing, knitting, crocheting and other arts and crafts
- scrapbooking, drawing, painting or colouring (we have lots of adult colouring books!!)
- watching a movie with popcorn
- learn or practice some conversational french and Inuktitut
- stimulating coversation on a variety of healthy lifestyle topics - nothing if out-of-bounds - so bring your questions to this safe space.
We will have a variety of guests join us to help with arts instruction, and will have Inuit traditional activities for everyone to participate in.
All ages welcome to join in our adult-supervised program (
* Note - All staff and volunteers have clear CRC and Vulnerable Sector Checks, but the strictest safety protocols are in place when youth attend.
Drop in - or register here!
For more information call RACHEL or JULIE at 979-4344 or email us at email@example.com