Actions and Detail Panel
Functional Activation, Assessment, and Kinesiotape
Sat, 25 Mar 2017, 12:00 PM – Sun, 26 Mar 2017, 7:00 PM EDT
Functional Assessment and Activation is a course that builds upon the intro Functional Anatomy Specialist Level 1 Online program. Specifically, the focus is upon muscle assessment, functional assessment and KINESIO TAPING. Upon identifying common patterns of muscle dysfunction, students will learn how to correct them using the following paradigm: test; strengthen; tape; and supplement.
- Educate professionals about functional anatomy.
- Educate professionals on how to perform muscle-testing and functional movement screen.
- Educate professionals and to perform kinesiotaping protocols to enhance muscle function.
- Provide fitness professionals with the tools to design safe and effective programs based on muscle function and dysfunction.
- Prepare fitness professionals for various continuing education courses.
The Zona Fitness Academy is a health and fitness educational resource company, offering online courses, practical workshops and corporate seminars.
Dr. Alwyn Wong has combined his experience with professional athletes (NFL, NHL, NBA, PGA), Olympic athletes, bodybuilders, Ironman ® triathletes, and fitness enthusiasts with the latest in scientific research to present to the client with a non-biased, un-dogmatic view of health and performance, a trait which has become synonymous with the courses and teaching style of The Zona Fitness Academy.