Actions and Detail Panel
Functional Range of Motion (FROM)
Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 10:00 AM – Sun, 11 Jun 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
Functional Range of Motion: Upper and Lower Limb
Functional Range of Motion explores both the theoretical and practical aspects of stretching. Concepts explored include the neuro-physiological, muscular, and connective tissue adaptations that occur with stretching.
1. Educate professionals about functional anatomy.
2. Provide fitness professionals with the tools to assess clients in the gym.
3. Provide participants with a repertoire of partner-assisted stretches.
4. Explore different types of stretching (static, ballistic/dynamic, PNF, Active Isolated ®).
5. Review indications and contraindications to stretching
6. Prepare fitness professionals for various continuing education courses.