Fundamentals of Photography
If you have a great digital camera that you’re familiar with, but you want to take your photography to the next level – then this is the course for you. Professional photographer, Colin Payne will teach you the fundamental concepts of photography that will help you get more out of your camera and become a better photographer. Whether you like to shoot portraits of people or spend time taking nature photos, you will become more confident using your camera in a variety of situations.
Skill Level – Beginner/Novice
Prerequisite - Some previous experience with your camera and a desire to learn more
What you’ll learn:
- How a camera works
- Using semi-automatic and manual camera modes
- Achieving the best exposure
- Rules of composition
- And more!
What to bring:
- Your digital camera, instruction manual and any associated equipment you might have like a tripod, flash, etc.
- Shoes and clothing appropriate for spending time outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
- A lunch and any snacks you might want.
- A laptop computer or tablet (not required)
The maximum enrollment* for this course is 10 people, so there will be plenty of time for questions and one-on-one instruction!
Date and Time
507 Vernon Street, Nelson BC - Alley Entrance
Alley entrance behind NDCU and The Repair Factory.
Nelson, BC V1L5R2