Actions and Detail Panel
Fw/tA - Flirting with the Arts
Sat, 8 April 2017, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM EDT
FLIRTING WITH THE ARTS
8 incredible creative people have joined forces to host something seriously magical.
Each participant will select 6 workshops from the 8 workshops available.
COST: $78.00 + $3.33 Eventbrite Fee
Bring your lunch or pre-purchase a lunch....$5.00 lunches can be purchased in advance only.
5% of all ticket sales will be donated to House of Friendship's supportive housing program.
* please consider bringing potatoes for House of Friendship's annual potato drive *
WHO: 8 incredible artists/artisans and you choose 6 of the mini-workshops.
WHAT: You will have 6 fabulous "make and take" workshops. Each workshop is 30 minutes long.
There will be 15 minutes between each workshop for the artists to clean up/setup.
Lunch from 12:15 to 1:00pm.
WHERE: Rockway Centre, located at 1405 King St. E., Kitchener
WHEN: Saturday, April 8th from 10am to 3pm. Doors open at 9:30am.
(Please arrive at least 15 min early to pick up your schedule for the day)
WHY: We are passionate about the arts and all things creative!
Here is the list of Artists & Workshops....
1. Kathryn Kaiser - self portraits
2. Patti Agapi - mixed media art
3. James Nye - acrylic landscapes
4. Jojo Worthington - beginner ukulele
5. Kingi Carpenter - printmaking on t-shirts/fabric
6. Agnes Niewiadomski - needle felting
7. Abeer Al Hariri - beadworks
8. Ean Kools - graffiti lettering
Please see our website for all bios and details on each workshop: http://flirtingwiththearts.weebly.com
* please note these are adult workshops, tickets are limited, transferable, and non-refundable