Goals… Dreams… Priorities… What matters most is your motivation! Wouldn’t it be nice if there were a way to increase motivation and make it stick? In this workshop we will discover how to increase your overall performance to achieve your goals. Motivation and focus are critical factors in your own personal success. If you have lost the brightness of life and want to get it back, or if you have that list of goals that you just can’t seem to complete, this workshop is for you! Presented by Christopher Lawrence and Kerry Webster. Christopher is the founder of Change My Life Coaching - a growing whole-life and business coaching firm - and author of “Go Beyond Passion: Discover Your Dream Job”. Kerry is an Authenticity and Vulnerability Coach who has over 17 years of experience in Social Work and Human Resources.
This workshop is for people who:
- Struggle with getting motivated and staying motivated
- Are tired of New Years resolutions that never last
- Want to get out of the “rut”
- Need to get focused on their goals, dreams, or bucket list
- Constantly have new goals but never seem to complete any of them
In this workshop participants will:
- Learn tactics on how to get motivated and stay motivated
- How to prioritize goals in the correct way leading to increased focus
- Have a detailed plan on achieving their goals, dreams or bucket list
- Understand how to overcome obstacles that get in the way of achievement
Tickets must be purchased in advance of the event. There will be no door sales for this workshop.