San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
** ENCORE PRESENTATION** (See below for location details)
Do you have difficulty setting and making plans to reach your annual business goals?
Find you get swept up in the day-to-day and lose sight?
Join in for Jenn Wallace's annual Planning Workshop!
For only $50, this 4 hour workshop will provide you with
the materials and assistance to PLAN YOUR YEAR
so that you've got a clear path to follow.
In this workshop you'll:
- review your 2016 in business... what worked, what didn't work, why?
- set your 2017 goals and milestones (business AND personal)
- chart a course to get you there
- learn how to most effectively plan for YOU and your business
- make some great connections
To prepare for this workshop you'll want to bring:
- your year-to-date 2016 business financials as available (how much sales, from what streams, expenses, your breakeven, etc)
- any stats you have for the effectiveness of your marketing (know how you're currently getting your sales)
- any other relevant business information that will help you better plan for your 2017 business year
- your thinking cap!
ALL FOR ONLY $50!!
You'll be equipped with a workbook that we'll walk through as a group, but you're welcome to bring a notebook, laptop, etc.
This is a working workshop, so you'll be leaving with part of your 2017 plan created, ready for you to expand on!
Light refreshments provided, there is a cafe on-site or feel free to bring your own snacks. Space is limited so register today!
For more info: www.gwenconference.com
** LOCATION DETAILS: 80 King Street (formerly known as Corbloc) is the building with RBC Bank as an anchor tenant. Across from Downtown St. Catharines' Market Square, there is available parking on the street and in Market Square. Note that there may be the free afternoon Holiday parking on, so check the meter before you feed it). The Board room is on the main floor past the cafe and barber shop, beside the wheelchair ramp/stairs.