GMAT Mastery program is unlike any other GMAT course in Chicago. It is a highly personalized, comprehensive, and fully integrated GMAT prep program designed specifically for candidates aiming for 700+ GMAT scores.
GMAT Mastery is the only GMAT prep course that comes with a triple guarantee:
✓ Guaranteed professional and highly trained 99%-ile instructors
✓ Guaranteed small classes of not more than 12 new students
✓ Guaranteed free course retakes for the full 12 months… no questions asked
Step 1: Goal setting, study plan, and theory review:
- 1 on 1 goal setting session with a Senior Trainer who scored 99% on the GMAT
- Personalized study plan based on your MBA admission goals and your available time to study
- FREE entry to Math Refresher and MBA Admission workshops
- Access to online Math and Verbal pre-course practice resources
- Free full-length evaluation GMAT test to benchmark your skill level
Step 2: Classroom learning:
- 50+ hours of instruction in small classes with limited enrollment
- Comprehensive homework adapted to your learning style to help you learn and retain
- All course materials are provided as part of your course fee
- FREE course retakes for the full 12 months
Step 3: Personalized learning:
- 3 hours of private tutoring to help you pinpoint specific areas of improvement and boost your score as you are getting close to the real test
- Access to online video recordings, 5,500+ practice questions with explanations, and up to 15 full-length practice tests
Step 4: MBA Applications assistance:
- Free profile evaluation by one of former MBA Admission officers from top business schools. During this 1-on-1 consultation, you will receive honest feedback and suggestions from a person who used to make MBA admission decisions
- Discount of $300-$500 off private MBA Application coaching packages that include school selection, building of your personal story, editing of all application documents, interview preparation, and financial aid applications
What GMAT topics are covered?
- Quantitative (Math) Section
- Verbal Section
- Integrated Reasoning Section
- Analytical Writing Assessment Section
Who are the GMAT trainers?
Admit Master's GMAT Chicago course is taught by professional 99%-ile GMAT trainers with 5-15 years of experience. In Chicago, we’ve partnered with GMAT tutors from MyGuru to deliver our GMAT Mastery Course.
When is the best time to register?
Please register early as our classes have limited capacity to guarantee teaching excellence and individual attention to all students. In addition, we will recommend pre-work that will improve your class experience and will ensure maximum value from the program.
Schedule for the upcoming class is as follows:
Classes are offered on Tuesdays & Thursdays for 6 weeks.
- Tuesday, Apr 18, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday, Apr 20, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday, Apr 25, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday, Apr 27, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 02, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday, May 04, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 09, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday, May 11, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday, May 18, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday, May 25, 2017: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Please note a telephone or in-person admission interview is required before your seat is confirmed. Please pre-register using the link above and we will respond within 24 hours to schedule your admission consultation. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, your ticket will be cancelled and your seat in the course will be released.
For complete terms and conditions, as well as the course repeat policy, please visit http://admitmaster.com/terms-and-conditions/
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often is the GMAT Mastery Course offered in Chicago?
The GMAT Mastery course is offered regularly throughout the year. For the complete schedule of upcoming courses, please visit our website at www.AdmitMaster.com
2. Why do I need to pre-register and attend an admission interview before enrolling in the program?
The GMAT Mastery Program is a highly personalized program with small classes and lots of individual support. This program frequently sells out. For this reason we meet with every student prior to enrollment into the program to ensure the right fit and your full commitment to study.
3. Why are the program fees?
The standard program fee is $1,549. If you register early, you could save up to $150 (save $150 when you register at least 30 days before the start of the course, and $100 when you register at least 7 days before the start of the course).
We offer scholarships to help with your tuition! To win a scholarship, please attend one of our free events and fill a ballot. To register for the next free event, please see event listing on www.AdmitMaster.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Admit Master | GMAT & LSAT Prep | MBA Admissions
Admit Master is a premier full-service Admission Consulting and Test Preparation company, offering a full suite of services designed to help you gain admission to your Dream Business or Law School.
With the combination of Admission Consulting, Test Preparation, Scholarship & Career advice, and building on 40+ years of combined experience of the program directors, Admit Master will help give your career a boost – guaranteed!
At Admit Master, We Take Your Success Personally!
How are we different and why is this better for you?
- We value your time with a highly personalized learning approach
- We take your success personally and focus on YOU and not just the test
- We offer adaptive homework to maximize your study efficiency
- We guide you all the way from selecting your dream school to getting your letter of admission
- We hire and train only 99%-ile instructors with years of experience
- We use practice questions close to the real test and not just outdated ones from old books
- We train YOU to perform better and have FUN in the process