The GMAT Montreal Mastery Course in the most comprehensive GMAT course in Montreal. This program is best suited for students who require a significant score improvement and/or a high overall score of 600-700+ (required for admission to top MBA programs), who are committed to working hard, and who desire personalized attention, all at an incredible value.
The GMAT Mastery program ensures your success on the GMAT by providing you with:
Goal setting and study plan (Free for all registered students):
- 1 on 1 goal setting session with a Senior Trainer who scored 99% on the GMAT
- Personalized study plan based on your MBA admission goals and your available time to study
- 32 hours of instruction in small classes with limited enrollment
- Comprehensive homework adapted to your learning style to help you learn and retain
- All course materials are provided as part of your course fee
- FREE course repeats for the full 12 months
Personalized Learning Module:
- 20+ hours of online classes on hard Quant and Verbal topics
- 3 hours of private tutoring to help you pinpoint specific areas of improvement and boost your score as you are getting close to the real test
- Access to online video review lessons on all GMAT topics, up to 15 full-length practice tests, and 5,500+ practice questions with explanations
During the GMAT Mastery study program, you will learn all topics that appear on all four sections on the exam, including:
- Quantitative (Math) Section
- Verbal Section
- Integrated Reasoning Section
- Analytical Writing Assessment Section
The GMAT Montreal course is taught by professional 99%-ile GMAT instructors with 5-15 years of teaching experience. Schedule for the upcoming course is as follows:
Classroom Module (32 total class hours):
Saturday, October 15, 2016: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Foundations of the GMAT Strategies)
Sunday, October 16, 2016: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Sentence Correction & Arithmetic)
Saturday, October 29, 2016: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Critical Reasoning & Algebra)
Sunday, October 30, 2016: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Reading Comprehension, IR & AWA)
Personalized Learning Module (online classes):
Class 9: Geometry
Class 10: Statistics, Sets, Sequences, Probability & Combinatorics
Class 11: Word Problems (Rates, Ratios, Mixtures, Min/Max problems)
Class 12: Advanced Verbal Strategies
Please register early as our classes have limited capacity to guarantee teaching excellence and individual attention to all students. In addition, we will recommend pre-work that will improve your class experience and will ensure maximum value from the program.
Please note a that an admission assessment is required before your seat is confirmed. Please register using the link above and we will respond within 24 hours to schedule your assessment. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, your ticket will be cancelled.
For complete terms and conditions please visit http://admitmaster.com/terms-and-conditions/
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often is the GMAT Mastery program offered in Montreal?
The GMAT Mastery program is offered in Montreal 3-4 times per year. For the complete schedule of upcoming courses, please visit our website at www.AdmitMaster.com
2. Why do I need to pre-register and attend an admission interview before enrolling in the program?
The GMAT Mastery is a highly personalized program with small classes and lots of individual support. This program frequently sells out. For this reason we meet with every student prior to enrollment into the program to ensure the right fit and your full commitment to study.
3. Why are the program fees?
The standard program fee for the Classroom Module only is $799. If you register at least 2 weeks before the start of the program, you will save $50.
The fee for the Personalized Learning Module that includes access to Video lessons, up to 15 practice tests, 5,500 well explained online questions, and 3 hours of private tutoring is an additional $700 ($600 when purchased in advance).
For customers in Quebec a 5% GST will be added to the course fees.
We offer scholarships to help with your tuition! To win a scholarship, please attend one of our free events and fill a ballot. To register for the next free event, please visit www.mbato.com
4. Are there any other study options?
In addition to classroom course, Admit Master offers online courses and 1-on-1 tutoring. For full details of these offerings please visit www.AdmitMaster.com/courses/
Save This Event
When & Where
Admit Master | GMAT & LSAT Prep | MBA Admissions
Admit Master is a premier full-service Admission Consulting and Test Preparation company, offering a full suite of services designed to help you gain admission to your Dream Business or Law School.
With the combination of Admission Consulting, Test Preparation, Scholarship & Career advice, and building on 40+ years of combined experience of the program directors, Admit Master will help give your career a boost – guaranteed!
At Admit Master, We Take Your Success Personally!
How are we different and why is this better for you?
- We value your time with a highly personalized learning approach
- We take your success personally and focus on YOU and not just the test
- We offer adaptive homework to maximize your study efficiency
- We guide you all the way from selecting your dream school to getting your letter of admission
- We hire and train only 99%-ile instructors with years of experience
- We use practice questions close to the real test and not just outdated ones from old books
- We train YOU to perform better and have FUN in the process