GMAT Toronto Mastery Course is the Ultimate, most comprehensive GMAT preparation program available. This program is best suited for students who require a significant score improvement and/or a high overall score, who are committed to working hard, and who desire personalized attention, all at an incredible value.
The GMAT Mastery program ensures your success on the GMAT by providing you with:
Goal setting and study plan:
- 1 on 1 goal setting session with a Senior Trainer who scored 99% on the GMAT
- Personalized study plan based on your MBA admission goals and your available time to study
- Access to online Math and Verbal pre-course practice resources
- Free full-length evaluation GMAT test to benchmark your skill level
- 50+ hours of in-person training in small classes with limited enrollment
- Comprehensive homework adapted to your learning style to help you learn and retain
- All course materials are provided as part of your course fee
- FREE course repeat guarantee for the full 12 months
- 3 hours of private tutoring to help you pinpoint specific areas of improvement and boost your score as you are getting close to the real test
- Access to online video recordings, 5,500+ practice questions with explanations, and up to 15 full-length practice tests
MBA Application Support:
- Free profile evaluation by one of former MBA Admission officers from top business schools. During this 1-on-1 consultation, you will receive honest feedback and suggestions from a person who used to make MBA admission decisions
- Discount of $300-$500 off private MBA Application coaching packages that include school selection, building of your personal story, editing of all application documents, interview preparation, and financial aid applications
During the GMAT Mastery study program, you will learn all topics that appear on all four sections on the exam, including:
- Quantitative (Math) Section
- Verbal Section
- Integrated Reasoning Section
- Analytical Writing Assessment Section
The GMAT Toronto course is taught by professional 99%-ile GMAT instructors with 5-15 years of teaching experience. Classes are offered on Sundays for 6 weeks. Schedule for the upcoming class is as follows:
- Sunday, Sept 25, 2016: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Oct 2, 2016: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Oct 16, 2016: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Oct 23, 2016: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Oct 30, 2016: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Nov 06, 2016: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Please register early as our classes have limited capacity to guarantee teaching excellence and individual attention to all students. In addition, we will recommend pre-work that will improve your class experience and will ensure maximum value from the program.
Please note a telephone or in-person admission interview is required before your seat is confirmed. Please pre-register using the link above and we will respond within 24 hours to schedule your admission consultation. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, your ticket will be cancelled.
For complete terms and conditions, as well as the course repeat policy, please visit http://admitmaster.com/terms-and-conditions/
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often is the GMAT Mastery Program offered?
The GMAT Mastery Program is offered regularly throughout the year. For the complete schedule of upcoming courses, please visit our website at www.AdmitMaster.com
2. Why do I need to pre-register and attend an admission interview before enrolling in the program?
The GMAT Mastery Program is a highly personalized program with small classes and lots of individual support. This program frequently sells out. For this reason we meet with every student prior to enrollment into the program to ensure the right fit and your full commitment to study.
3. What are the program fees?
The standard program fee is $1,549. If you register early, you could save up to $150 (save $150 when you register at least 30 days before the start of the course, and $100 when you register at least 7 days before the start of the course). In addition, we offer scholarships to help with your tuition. To win a scholarship, please attend one of our free events and fill a ballot. To register for the next free event, please see event listing on www.AdmitMaster.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Admit Master | GMAT & LSAT Prep | MBA Admissions
Admit Master is a premier full-service Admission Consulting and Test Preparation company, offering a full suite of services designed to help you gain admission to your Dream Business or Law School.
With the combination of Admission Consulting, Test Preparation, Scholarship & Career advice, and building on 40+ years of combined experience of the program directors, Admit Master will help give your career a boost – guaranteed!
At Admit Master, We Take Your Success Personally!
How are we different and why is this better for you?
- We value your time with a highly personalized learning approach
- We take your success personally and focus on YOU and not just the test
- We offer adaptive homework to maximize your study efficiency
- We guide you all the way from selecting your dream school to getting your letter of admission
- We hire and train only 99%-ile instructors with years of experience
- We use practice questions close to the real test and not just outdated ones from old books
- We train YOU to perform better and have FUN in the process