Want to go to a top Business or Law school? Then you'll need to take the GMAT or LSAT.
Want to do a dual law-business degree? Then you'll need to take both!
In this dynamic and engaging workshop, you will get expert advice on how to score in the top 10% on both of these tests. Don't miss it!
Free lunch will be provided.
This event is presented by AIESEC @ University of Toronto in partnership with Admit Master – Canada’s premier Test Prep and Admissions Consulting service.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is there a cost to attend the event?
A: There is no fee to attend. Online registration is required but your ticket is free.
Q: Where will the workshop be held?
A: The workshop will be held on the University of Toronto, St. George campus. Please be sure to check your email on the day of the event in case of last minute room changes.
Q: Can I bring a friend?
A: Absolutely! The event is open to anyone. Please register your friend separately to reserve a seat, as space in the workshop is limited.
Save This Event
When & Where
Admit Master | GMAT & LSAT Prep | MBA Admissions
Admit Master is a premier full-service Admission Consulting and Test Preparation company, offering a full suite of services designed to help you gain admission to your Dream Business or Law School.
With the combination of Admission Consulting, Test Preparation, Scholarship & Career advice, and building on 40+ years of combined experience of the program directors, Admit Master will help give your career a boost – guaranteed!
At Admit Master, We Take Your Success Personally!
How are we different and why is this better for you?
- We value your time with a highly personalized learning approach
- We take your success personally and focus on YOU and not just the test
- We offer adaptive homework to maximize your study efficiency
- We guide you all the way from selecting your dream school to getting your letter of admission
- We hire and train only 99%-ile instructors with years of experience
- We use practice questions close to the real test and not just outdated ones from old books
- We train YOU to perform better and have FUN in the process