Start the new year with a clear action plan to turn your vision into reality.
This is not another typical goal setting workshop. Goal Setting Mastery by Dale Carnegie® was developed with a specific focus on a proactive approach to "achieving" set goals that are congruent with our inner motivations/aspirations and to "create" the results we want in both our personal and professional lives.
You can expect this complimentary workshop to be packed with practical and time tested exercises to assist you to create the results you want in 2017.
- Why traditional Goal Setting does not work?
- Clarify, prioritize and design actions based on your highest aspirations and values.
- How to show up powerfully at our workplace and lead in today's economy?
- How to keep focused on goals when things get "too busy"?
- How to engage a team and gain willing cooperation?
Primary and Related Competency Categories:
Communication, Leadership, Human Relations, Interpersonal skills, Reduce Stress and Improve Our Attitude
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals from all levels of an organization who seek to increase their performance
- Past graduates of Dale Carnegie® training (This is a great refresher opportunity for past graduates of the Dale Carnegie Course® & Leadership Training for Managers®)
- University and college students
Join us on January 11th and make 2017 your best year ever!