Actions and Detail Panel
Good Money™ Talks Taxes and Financing in Surrey
Wed, 29 March 2017, 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDT
Join Small Business BC and Vancity for the 2nd Good Money™ Talks Small Business Series with events in Abbotsford, New Westminster, Surrey and Tri-Cities between March and August.
The kick-off event will be focused on Taxes and Financing and will be held on Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM, at Surrey City Hall.
This FREE half-day event combines networking and learning, and will include a complimentary breakfast and lunch, 30-minute presentations by business experts, exhibition booths from Small Business BC and Vancity and tools and resources tailored for entrepreneurs and small business owners seeking to start or grow their business.
Topics and networking opportunities at the Good Money™ Talks Taxes and Financing in Surrey event include:
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM | Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 9:00 AM to 9:10 AM | Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 9:10 AM to 9:40 AM | Taxes: How to Manage Small Business Taxes - Presented by Small Business BC
- 9:40 AM to 10:10 AM | How to Develop Cash Flow - Presented by Vancity
- 10:10 AM to 10:30 AM | Networking and Refreshment Break
- 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM | Small Business and Startup Financing - Presented by Vancity
- 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM | Guest Speaker
- 11:00 AM to 11:10 AM | Closing Remarks
- 11:10 AM to 12:30 AM | Networking and Catered Lunch
Reserve your place now, as this event is free and space is limited.