San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
New to Google Analytics (GA) and want to know how it can help you understand your website visitors better? Know a bit about Google Analytics and you want to supercharge your knowledge to take full advantage of all the features in the tool?
This 4 hour (intense) workshop will walk you through all the standard reports inside Google Analytics. Here's what you'll learn:
- A better understanding of web analytics and how a free tool like Google Analytics can help you make better business decision from your website traffic
- Introduction to GA and how to properly install GA onto your website
- A walk through over the following reports:
- Audience report - deep dive into visitor's demographics, their behaviors and mobile
- Aquisition report - understanding where your visitors are coming from, as well as how to reduce Direct traffic and know more about your visitors
- Behaviour report - which peices of content are performing the best on your website and how can you use this data to further your content marketing and improve user experiece?
- Conversions report - setting up goals and ecommerce tracking to get more data into GA. Have a better understanding of where your visitors are dropping off and how to improve your conversion funnel.
- Custom reports - know how to create custom report to find your answers quicker.
There's definitely a lot to cover in a half-day workshop. That is why in additional to your ticket, you will receive one hour of consulting outside the workshop. This one hour consulting will allow you to ask me any follow-up questions to the training, as well as any questions you may have specifically about your own situation. The one hour consulting can be carried out via phone call or in-person, which ever deems more convenient for both parties.
Jackson Lo is a consultant in the field of Local Search Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Googel Analytics. Currently, he holds a position as an SEO / Web Analytics Manager at adjump media, a Performance Based Advertising Network located in Ottawa. Jackson has consulted on a number of big brands such as the Smithsonian, Papa John's and the Government of Canada. He's also very passionate about working with small businesses, having worked with a number of Ottawa-based companies including ones in the following industries: law, accounting, photography, HVAC, restaurants, and home decorating. Many have enjoyed working with and benefited from Jackson's ability to deliver results for his clients. His goal for these courses is for all his students to gain considerable insights into their business using the materials that willl be taught in the classroom.
Who should take this Google Analytics (GA) Training?
- Small business owners
- Startups and entrepreneurs
- In-house marketing specialists
- Beginner and Intermediate analytics experts
- Webmasters and programmers
What every student will receive
- A better understanding of web analytics, more specifically Google Analytics, and how better data can be used to fuel business decision-making
- Actionable tips that you can bring to the office the next day and draw insigths on from your data
- Course material (Copy of the slides will be printed out and handed in the classroom to every student)
- One hour of GA consulting after the workshop
- Pen or pencil for jotting down notes on your printed set of slides
- Your brain!
- **you won't need a computer, but if you like to follow along in the Google Analytics interface with your accounts, you can do so.
Date and Time: Saturday, August 16 9AM-1PM (4 hours of intense learning)
Location: The Code Factory located at 100 Gloucester St, Ottawa, ON K2P 0A4
Cost: $200 per person (early bird registration will end on August 1st at 10PM, reserve today and save $50 on your course!)
When & Where
Jackson Lo is a consultant in the field of Local Search Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics. Currently, he holds a position as an SEO / Web Analytics Manager at adjump media, a Performance Based Advertising Network located in Ottawa. Connect with Jackson on Twitter and LinkedIn.