Actions and Detail Panel
Grip-Birkman Coach Training | Feb 2017
Tue, 21 Feb 2017, 8:30 AM – Fri, 24 Feb 2017, 12:00 PM EST
What is Grip-Birkman?
The Birkman Method is a premier personality profile used by over four million people around the world. “Your Leadership Grip” is a practical tool that helps you look at your spiritual gifts from three vital angles. The “Grip-Birkman” is in use in over 40 countries helping leaders grow in self-awareness and self-management as well as helping teams develop healthier relationships and greater ministry fruitfulness. During our interactive workshop, you will be certified as a GB Coach through processing your own profile.
What you will learn:
- Where you are powerful with your gifts, where you are weak and who you need to be effective on a team.
- What energizes you — joy and fruit and what drains you.
- Your most effective style of working with others.
- Your needs in order to be effective from both natural and spiritual perspectives.
- How to add value to any team and who you need on your team to work together most effectively.
- How to coach and empower others using the GB resource in practical ways, blending basic coaching skills.
What you will receive:
- Your Own Grip-Birkman Profile & Pre-Training Coaching
- Grip-Birkman Coach Certification
- Access to GB learning community
Meet Your Trainers
Greg Langman is the Director of New Venture Development for the Eastern Canadian District of the Christian & Missionary Alliance. He leads a missional community, called Light Points, in Binbrook, ON where he resides with his wife Linda, and three daughters. As a member of the Leadership Team for Grip Birkman, Greg excels in coaching people to live out the stewardships of God's design. firstname.lastname@example.org
Traci-Lynn Burt of Cornerstone Consulting Canada is passionate about coaching others as they journey to discover who God created them to be, while pursuing the purposes they were created for. As a pastor at Gateway Church, she strives to build the Kingdom through body life leadership. She resides in Caledonia, ON with her husband, Russ, and their four children. For more information, visit www.cornerstoneconsultingcanada.com.