Actions and Detail Panel
Group Sleep Consultation
Wed, 18 January 2017, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
Money is tight, but that does not mean you and your family have to suffer from sleepless nights because hiring a sleep coach isn't in the budget.
I have an affordable solution!
Join a small group of families for a 2 hour sleep consultation as I walk you through creating your very own sleep plan, and then follow up with you privately as you work towards reaching your sleep goals.
What does the Group Consultation include?
- A 15 minute preparatory phone call before the date of the group consultation
- You will be required to fill out my Sleep Questionnaire in detail which will give me information about your child's medical and developmental history, your current sleep situation, concerns, and ultimate goals.
- A 2 hour group consultation where you will be given my preliminary customized sleep plan for your child. During the first hour, I will discuss the fundamentals of sleep as well as tips for successful sleep coaching. During the second hour, I will walk you through putting the final touches on your very own sleep plan.
- 4 follow up phone calls as you implement your sleep plan. (20 minutes in length)
The group consultation is not appropriate for everyone.
If you fit one of the conditions below, please take a look at my private sleep package options to see which better suits your needs.
- Children under the age of 6 months
- Families needing to address the sleep of two or more siblings simultaneously
- Children and infants with diagnosed underlying medical conditions affecting sleep (eg. Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Reflux, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Asthma, etc)
PLEASE NOTE: This event is for adults only. Please arrange for childcare while you are attending with the obvious exception for exclusively breastfeeding moms who may need to sneak a feed in during the time we are together. You are welcome to have someone bring you your child to feed so you don't miss a beat, but I kindly ask you to say bye-bye to your little angel once their tummies are full so that we can all concentrate.