Actions and Detail Panel
Grow and Exit your Business with an Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Thu, 30 March 2017, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Whether you're looking to attract, retain and engage talent or create a flexible succession plan, employee share ownership plans (ESOPs) offer a proven solution. Research shows ESOPs improve business outcomes including:
- Greater employee engagement and commitment
- Increased productivity and innovation
- Enhanced employee well-being
- Reduced absenteeism
ESOPs are also a way for closely-held business owners to transition ownership of the company to their employees. An ESOP may enable you to accomplish four key succession objectives:
- Control the timing of your exit from the business
- Create a steady stream of retirement income
- Realize significant tax benefits
- Motivate and reward your loyal employees.
In this one-hour webinar gain an overview of ESOPs in Canada, what they're used for, benefits and success factors in designing a plan.
Speaker Bio: Jennifer Williams
Jennifer Williams is a seasoned entrepreneur and an employee ownership specialist with ESOP Builders Inc, Canada's leading provider of employee share ownership plans (ESOPs).