Notice: Annual General Meeting
Tue Jan 24, 2017
Cafetorium, College Heights S.S.
371 College Ave W.
Guelph, ON N1G 1S9
All Members Welcome
Please RSVP so we can find an appropriate sized room. It is not mandatory to RSVP to attend this event.
5 positions on our Board of Directors are up for election.
A person who has served the Club in one or more of the following capacities in the previous 365 days before a Meeting of the General Membership:
- Registered Volunteer
- Lifetime Member
- Registered Team Official (maximum of 2 per House League Team and 4 per Representative Team)
- Member of a Board Sub-Committee
- Member of a Board Standing Committee
- Director of the Board
This right to vote is subject to the clauses under Article 6(3): Termination of Membership.
A person associated with the Club in one or more of the following capacities in the previous 365 days before a Meeting of the General Membership, subject to the clauses under Termination of Membership:
- Registered Player
- Parent or Guardian of a Registered Player
- An Associate Member holds all rights of Membership in the Club but does not vote at Members' meetings.
Appointment of Proxy
A voting Member in good standing may appoint an eligible individual to vote for the Member by proxy at a meeting at the Members.
Proxy Holder Eligibility
- Over the age of eighteen (18) years of age;
- Be of sound mind;
- A Club employee will not be eligible to cast, hold or vote by proxy; and
- An individual who is excluded from Membership under By-law 2.3 Membership Exclusions, shall not be eligible to cast, hold or vote by proxy.
Number of Proxies
There is no limit to the number of proxy votes an individual may be assigned.
A proxy must:
- Be assigned to an eligible proxy holder;
- Be signed by the voting Member;
- Be in a form that complies with the Ontario Corporations Act;
- Use this official proxy form
- Be submitted to the Registered Office of the Clubby January 20th, 2017 at 12:00pm.
Share with friends