Come join us for a tour of the world’s first commercial rooftop greenhouse on Halloween weekend: Saturday, October 29 (French tours) and Sunday, October 30 (English tours). Meet our team and see how we grow veggies on Montreal rooftops all year long. You’ll also be able to meet some of our partner farmers, try some seasonal treats, take lots of pictures, and most importantly have fun!
what to know:
- Every reserved spot counts for one person only.
- Each tour lasts about an hour and includes a visit to the greenhouse and our distribution centre.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before your tour starts, and check in with our team when you arrive.
- Follow your tour guide so you don’t miss anything!
- Come meet our partners and pick up samples and goodies from Pomibec, La Biscuitery, uKa Protéine, Bec Soda, and La Fabrique Arhoma.
what to bring:
- Some cash, in case you want to get some of the goodies our partners are offering.
- Your e-ticket (no need to print it!), so we can check you in quickly.
- Costume contest! If you come ready to trick-or-treat, you can participate in our costume contest and get your photo taken to win a prize!
- New to Lufa Farms? Our team will be around to answer all your questions and help you sign up if you’re interested. (And we’ll have a surprise for new Lufavores when you sign up.)
- Already a Lufavore? We’ll have an awesome little gift for you too!
The Lufa Farms Team