Looking to become a home owner but don't know where to start? Well, here's your chance to hit the ground running in 2017 and learn everything you need to know about buying a home and how to finance it.
We'll talk about:
- Home buying overview (what 2016 market was like and what to look forward to in 2017)
- Where to search and for what depending on your circumstances
- Bidding wars - are they everywhere? Can they be avoided? Can you win?
- Offers and paperwork
- Costs of purchase
Finance discussion topics will include:
- How to finance your purchase
- Programs that exist to help first time buyers
- Mortgage details
- NEW mortgage rules that came into effect this fall and how it affects you
Q+A will follow the presentations, refreshments will be served, come out and chat about the hottest topic of the day and enjoy the evening before the stress of the holidays hits!