Actions and Detail Panel
Hold Me Tight: A Relationship Enhancement Workshop for Couples
Sat, 11 Mar 2017, 8:30 AM – Sun, 12 Mar 2017, 5:00 PM PST
Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
A Relationship Enhancement Workshop for Couples
- Would you like to feel closer to your partner?
- Are you tired of arguments that never get resolved?
- Do you ever wonder what your partner really feels?
- Do you sometimes have trouble expressing how you really feel to your partner?
- Do you want to learn a positive approach to strengthening your relationship?
A loving relationship is our “safe base” in any storm. We encourage you to prioritize and nurture your greatest resource: the relationship with your partner. Based on the scientifically proven work of Dr. Sue Johnson, the Hold Me Tight program has helped many couples strengthen bonds and enhance trust and communication. During this two day event you and your partner will:
- Learn about the science of love and attachment
- Learn how to identify and correct negative cycles of couple interaction
- Learn how to become more open and responsive with one another
- Learn how to fix relational mistakes and create a secure base
- Learn to bond through sex and touch
- Develop your plan as a couple to keep your love alive
Only eight couples can participate. Your skilled guide on this two day journey is Cameron Keller, an experienced and highly trained couples coach.
This program will consist of short presentations, couple exercises and group discussions. Participating couples will receive a copy of the book Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Dr. Sue Johnson.
7 Transforming Conversations
- Recognizing Demon Dialogues
- Finding the Raw Spots
- Revisiting a Rocky Moment
- Hold Me Tight
- Forgiving Injuries
- Bonding Through Sex and Touch
- Keeping Your Love Alive
Hold Me Tight is a 16-hour educational program based on Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT). The course includes a session for each of the 7 conversations in the book Hold Me Tight. Each session includes:
- Teaching of the theory and practice of love and the conversation
- Video clips of real couples having the conversation
- Private couple exercises
- Group discussion about the impact of the exercises
- Consultation with an experienced couple’s therapist
- Homework assignments
Facilitated by Cameron Keller, a highly trained couples coach and therapist, with over 20 years of experience. Cameron is a member of the International Coach Federation, a Registered Clinical Counsellor and a pre-clinical fellow with the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy. To learn more about Cameron and his work visit www.kaleidoscopeconsult.ca
The course fee of $625 per couple includes a copy of the book. 20% discount available for newly married and engaged couples. Ask for details.