Actions and Detail Panel
Holiday Harvest: FOUND Celebrates Year One!
Mon, 5 December 2016, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM AST
FOUND Forgotten Food cordially invites you to our first Holiday Harvest event, in celebration of our first year of gathering and sharing forgotten food! Since May 2016, we have harvested over 3,200 POUNDS of local, fresh produce that would have otherwise gone to waste, and instead shared that food with folks in our community.
So please join us for some mixing and mingling & meet the FOUND Team, our volunteers, and our supporters!
- Mini 'Blue Monday' Burgers (Getaway Farm in The Seaport beef or veggie pattie, local blueberry BBQ sauce, caramelized Taproot Farms onion, and local goat cheese)
- Mini fry cups (organic Taproot Farm potatoes + organic housemade ketchup)
- Peppermint hot chocolate shots
- Mini dill corn cakes
- Veggie pizza (housemade crust + local veg + That Dutchman's Cheese Farm gouda cheese)
- Java Blend Coffee Roasters coffee shots with mini chocolate dipped donuts
P.S. You might want to bring along some extra cash! We'll have a few baskets of extra-special goodies to raffle off. (More details coming soon! You're not gonna want to miss out on these. Seriously.) RIOT also stocks their fridge with some delicious local brews should you want to purchase an alcoholic beverage.