Actions and Detail Panel
Home Buyers Seminar
Sat, 29 October 2016, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
If you are considering purchasing a home now or in the future, then this seminar will guide you through the steps of the process that you will have to take. Buying a property is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your life. Putting together the best team, and properly preparing yourself is the key to ensuring that you make a sound investment and have a smooth experience. In this seminar, you will meet the industry professionals that will help you at each step of the way.
You will learn about:
- Valuable tips on how to improve your credit score
- How to establish credit if you have none
- Working with Realtors
- What to expect at a closing
- Getting a proper mortgage approval and understanding your mortgage options.
- Understanding fees, closing costs and down payments.
- Covering yourself with the proper clauses and conditions. (condos, houses and pre-construction)
- The importance of a cohesive team of Realtors, Mortgage Specialists and Lawyers etc.
Don't miss, this can save you a lot of money and frustrations most buyers go through for lack of knowlege.