Hear many stories of how some business owners had successfully transitioned out of their business and how some failed. Find out what you can do to make your business transition a success by getting yourself ready, having those difficult conversations, and increasing the value and “sellability” of your business. Speakers include:
- Wayne Vanwyck – Author of the book “The Business Transition Crisis” & the courses, Business Transition Coach Forum and Pure Selling; Founder of The Achievement Centre and entrepreneur who started, built up and transitioned out of two businesses
- Kevin Ballantyne, CPA, CA – President of Profitable Wisdom and Associate with The Achievement Centre
- John D. Marshall – VP of Profitable Wisdom and an experienced multiple entrepreneur who acquired several companies, managed their restructuring and growth, and then sold them profitably to competitors or employee co-operatives
- Blair Botsford - Will, Trust and Estate Lawyer, Mediator, Principal at BotsfordLAW
Location: Bingemans in Kitchener at 425 Bingemans Centre Drive, Phillip Room B on Thursday, November 3rd from 8am to 11am. Includes Hot Breakfast.
Bonus 1: Receive a copy of Wayne Vanwyck’s book – “The Business Transition Crisis”
Bonus 2: Access to a powerful online business assessment tool that shows how easy it would be to sell your business, if you were to put it on the market today. The report you will receive on your business will provide insights on:
- How to build your business into a valuable, sellable asset that can run without you.
- Steps you can begin taking today to drastically reduce the number of hours you are personally involved in your business, while simultaneously boosting the profits and sellable value of your business.
- How to get more freedom and profits out of your business in the short term, and how to build an asset that you can sell or pass on in the long term.
Note: Advisors are welcome when accompanied by a Business Owner