How to Buy Your First Home Stress Free (and at a bargain in this economy)
You're invited to "How To Buy Your First Place - Stress Free (& at a Bargain in this economy)"
Getting ready to buy your own home and looking for some guidance? For the first time in years Red Deer's real estate market is affordable for first time homebuyers! With that said, there are still 67 types of turbulence that can happen when you buy your first place - join this fun, informative and engaging event to learn how to buy your first place - stress free!
This seminar is for you if:
* you will be buying within the next 1-12 months
* you want to learn what to do...and what not to do when buying your own home
* you want straight, honest guidance on how to buy your first place stress free
During this event you will learn:
* the 10 steps to becoming a home owner
* if you really need a 20% down payment...or not
* how to take advantage of the current market in Red Deer and find the perfect place at a great price
* the various programs available that can offer you serious money savings and incentives for first time home buyers
* how to use your RRSP's for your downpayment, or if you don't have any, how to save for a downpayment FAST!
* the biggest mistakes first time homebuyers make when buying their first place...and how to avoid them
Why you should attend:
* you could save thousands by using one of the first time homebuyer programs you'll learn about (if you don't use them the first time you buy...you miss out forever)
* learning about the process before you buy means you are prepared and ready for each step which will save you time, money and stress
* buying your first place can be overwhelming, and when just the right place comes up, you'll need to move fast...or someone else may buy it. It's better to be prepared, and put everything in place before you go home shopping so you don't miss out on your dream home, or get overwhelmed.
Want to bring someone? It is strongly advised to bring everyone who will be a decision maker in your home buying process to this event. It's best if you all have the same information and are all on the same page.