If you’re responsible for improving the number of visitors turning into customers. Or increasing the number of engaged users, this workshop is for you.
This is a small hands on workshop. There are a maximum of 8 delegates so we can get time in using our example accounts and your data. This workshop is designed by our experts to help you gather, plan, test and measure your CRO strategy. We focus on four key areas. How to gather information, identify what’s not working, creating a test and what to do after your tests.
The aim of this workshop is to give you the skills to increase the number of visitors to your website or app that convert into customers. We will cover the best tools to use, the best practice, how to strategise and how to execute that plan.
Don't just take our word for it
"Mike King from Search Star provided training on Google Tag Manager (GTM) product which was of a very high quality and also provided consultancy that allowed us to plan a move from our legacy method of site metrics to GTM" Michael Chang - Ecommerce Manager at Merlin Entertainments.
On This Course You Will
- Learn how to convert more of visitors in to customers
- How to plan and implement an effective CRO strategy
- What tools we use to measure the performance of your test
- You will get a set of clear procedures and score cards to identify whats failing
- You will get a bullet proof workflow
- You’ll feel self-sufficient, confident and proficient in planning and implementing a CRO strategy
What We Will Cover
- Fundamentals of CRO & best practice
- Recommended testing approaches & methodologies
- Identifying goals & KPIs and what to measure
- Usability & UX testing tools and optimisation
- Live user testing & tools
- Customer experience analytics tools
- How & why we build user personas
- How to planning, build and execute a test
- Landing page & e- commerce testing
- How to run cross-channel testing and optimisation
- How to use web analytics to track performance
- How to measure and report on a test
- Turning data into actionable recommendations
- What to do after your test
We designed this workshop from years of experience doing the job. You will gain lots of practical experience during the day and will be able to put your skills straight to the job.
Our facilities are modern and comfortable with the latest technology to ensure the best learning experience. We have huge presentation screens, comfy seating , air con and a relaxed atmosphere.
Eating and drinking the right things can help you learn. So we offer complimentary food and drink all day. We pick great food from local people in our area. Also, if cake helps you learn, we have plenty of that too.
Michael King is an experienced trainer and practitioner. He has worked for agencies on real client accounts for many years. His hand on, practical approach to training gives delegates the experience they need to learn fast.
9:00 - Meet and greet, coffee, pastry
9:30 - Session One
11:00 - Break
11:30 - Session Two - fruit & cookies
13:00 - Lunch - Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, let us know what you need.
14:00 - Session Three
14:30 - Break
15:00 - Session Four - more fruit & cookies
16:30 - Round up and open discussion
Find out more about Known Digitals google AdWords training and Digital Marketing services here.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring a WiFi enabled laptop.
Ensure you have access to any of your Google Services like AdWords or Google Analytics.
We tend to use Chrome, Firefox and Safari in the workshop. IE just makes trouble.
Can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Yeah of course.
Tweet us: @GetFoundBeKnown
Or call us on +1 (778) 228 3431
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yeah absolutley. If you need to move it to another day we will need 5 days notice. If you want to transfer it to someone else just let us know what happening.
Can I update my registration information?
No problemo, just drop us an email.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Not at all. We will contact you after you register to confirm all the details and to get some info on what you need from the workshop
What is the refund policy?
Refunds are absolutley fine, we will need 5 days notice. We need to give the venue notice if we need to cancel.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yeah of course, just keep in contact with us and let us know whats going on.