Actions and Detail Panel
How to Motivate and Engage Your Employees!
Fri, 21 April 2017, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Join The Tandem Team for our Employee Motivation and Engagement seminar on April 21st starting at 6:00pm.
This seminar is specifically designed for HR, Management and Leadership professionals seeking to learn key strategies towards creating and maintaining employee motivation and engagement.
Psychologist and motivation expert Joanie McMahon will be on hand to present essential tips and strategies on how to build satisfied and engaged teams within your organization.
Joanie has been the Director of the Vancouver Branch of The Adler School of Professional Psychology for several years, the director of a family education center in Vancouver, a Counseling Psychologist at Simon Fraser University, the head Counselor and School Psychologist for 2 different school districts.
In this seminar, Joanie will teach you how to
- motivate your staff and inspire them to do their best work ever.
- understand when is the best timing to get the best solutions to problems
- stay in the MOST important state of being as an employer, director or manager for your staff
- broaden your knowledge about what makes progress possible in any work environment.
6:00 - 6:20 PM -Registration and refreshments
6:20 - 7:00 PM -Employee Motivation presentation by Joanie McMahon
7:00 - 8:00 PM -Network with great people in the industry
* Students are eligible for a discount. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org *