Actions and Detail Panel
I know I can be what I want to be|Our 1st Annual Motivational Forum for You...
Thu, 11 May 2017, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
EmploymentEnhancementServices.com & Social Legacy Event Group A Not-For-Profit Organization Presents.::
I know I can be what I want to be.... | Our 1st Annual Motivational Forum for Young Men |
May 11th, 2017 11AM - 4PM North York Memorial Hall, 5110 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5W4
- To provide a roster of Community Advocates, Motivational Speakers and Business Owners from the GTA to build capacity among youth to enhance their today, tomorrow and future.
- Our aim is to provide a safe environment to discuss the rise of gun violence in the City of Toronto.
- To explore the ramifications of gun violence on the lives of young people.
- To convey a message of hope to young men to pursue their dreams, move in the right direction, and be More Than They Think
- Youth 15-30 years old
- 300 Young men
- Live DJ
- Randell Adjei of RISE
- Lunch and "Learn" Short Workshop Presentation from: Young Potential Fathers
- LUNCH Will be Provided
- And Much More....
- Door Prizes Courtesy of EmploymentEnhancementServices.com
- SWAG Bags!!
- Community Resource Information
Who we are: Social Legacy Event Group
- A Not-for-profit organization that hosts community events.
- We promote information, education and awareness on various topics i.e. Personal Development, Entrepreneurship. Employment and Mental Health
- Toronto, Ontario and endeavour to showcase events throughout North America.