Actions and Detail Panel
IGNITE - Power Session 11 - Contract to Close
Wed, 26 April 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
This session stresses the importance of professionalism during the closing process, which requires impeccable organization and communication skills.
Participants will receive checklists and other helpful tools.
Study the basic steps in the contract-to-close process.
- Identify your contract-to-close responsibilities when representing buyers and sellers.
- Explore common issues that can occur in the contract-to-close process and workable solutions.
- Generate new business from each transaction, via repeat and referral clients.
- Prepare clients for the close.
- Achieve a successful close
- Make a lasting and winning impression with your clients and other agents