Actions and Detail Panel
Immigrant Women's Small Business Expo - Toronto 2016
Sun, 6 November 2016, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
What are the benefits?
Being an immigrant female in Canada can be hard, matter of fact, just starting a business in Canada is hard as well! We are here to make sure you have all the tools you need to be a success.
Our events provide you with:
Great information material in the form of seminars and workshops
A great platform to network with other women with similar interests
A chance to get one on one advice from industry leaders and representatives
Increased Business Exposure, if you choose to become a sponsor or exhibitor
A great overall experience, leaving you wanting to attend our other events and gain more information that can help your business!
*Not to mention, we offer SWAG bags to all of our guests with complementary materials from other companies.
8:30 - 9:00 Registration
9:00 - 5:00 Exhibitor Hall & Open Networking
9:30 - 10:30 Workshops
- I - Cracking the Credit Code: Tips on How to Maintain or Improve your Credit Score
- II - Create your own business: How Enterprise Toronto can help you build and grow your business
11:00 - 12:00 Workshops
- III - Business in Canada – Setting you up for Success
- IV - Facebook Marketing 101: Making Every Penny Count
12:00 - 2:00 Panel Discussion "Globalization and your Business"
2:30 - 3:30 Workshops
- V - 5 Steps to Outrank Your Competitors Online & Generate More Sales Without Paying Search Engines!
- VI - Creating a Brand Image to Help Your Business Succeed!
4:00 - 5:00 Workshops
- VII - Credit, Budgeting and Business Planning for Entrepreneurs
- VIII - Building a foundation for Success
Embrace Your Destiny
Teach Me Social
Author, Speaker, Coach
Head of Channel Partnerships SMB Canada
Date and Time
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
255 Front Street West
South Building - Room 701
Toronto, Ontario M5V 2W6