Actions and Detail Panel
#IMPACT: The Evolution of Real Estate
Tue, 28 March 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT
HIA® Canada presents an *exclusive* guest speaker event for visionary and client-focused Calgary and Surrounding Area REALTORS®...
Join us as 35-year industry veteran, Guy Mitchell provides an exploratory and comprehensive analysis of the transactional real estate business model, as compared to the secrets of working the "value-based" business system which allowed Guy to retire at age 42.
In this seminar, Guy will discuss how you - as a real estate agent - can build a successful and sustainable real estate practice as he did without costly, time-consuming marketing and continuous, stressful prospecting. In addition, he will also be previewing an innovative all-in-one technology, exlcusive to only those who attend his session.
Guy Mitchell has been a licensed broker for 35 years; is a Past Director of the Calgary Real Estate Board; and was the 2014 recipient of the Mentorship Distinction ROAR Award. Throughout Guy’s career he has worked in all facets of the industry from domestic residential, rural, industrial, and commercial transactions to international property development in Moscow, Russia.
- Preview a leading-edge all-in-one client facing technology, exclusive to only those who attend
- Uncover the secrets on how to never compete for listings or buyers again
- Learn how to stop looking for clients, and start looking after your clients
- Discover how to become a trusted advisor & create clients for life
- Recognize how you can stop doing the things you hate: costly advertising and cold calls
Whether you're a new real estate professional in Calgary or a top producing agent, this is one session that driven, innovative and client-focused agents can't afford to miss. The evolution is here.
Seats are limited, be sure to register to reserve a seat!