Enterprises are faced with fundamental challenges at every stage of the growth cycle:
* start-ups require talent, retention and incentivization
* mid-growth companies face exponential rates of market flux
* end-stage companies require succession planning and re-birthing of the enterprise.
Every stage can be enhanced by the intelligent integration of people in the process. At its core every enterprise is a social entity operated by people. Improving the people relationships through a common purpose and focus on value creation is proven to have a substantial impact on the value of the enterprise and, in many cases more importantly, the sustainability of the enterprise.
About the Course
This one day workshop will equip attendees with a working knowledge of the business case for employee ownership and allow them to make an informed, educated decision as to whether it is part of the answer to the strategic goals of their enterprise.
Participants will be given the skills and knowledge to initiate a program, should they decide to move forward with this approach.
**Referrals to individuals, organizations and bodies of knowledge will be provided.**
By the end of this interactive workshop participants will be able to:
* Articulate the Business Case for Employee Ownership
* Describe the construction of an ESOP
* Delineate the benefits of Employee Ownership
* Initiate the implementation of an Employee Ownership strategy
* Outline how Employee Ownership can achieve the goals of: People in Harmony; Tapping Enterprise; Surplus; and Sustainability.