Are you looking to attract, engage and keep great employees?
Is staying relevant and competitive critical for your business?
Do you need a plan for ownership transition that will ensure your company's continued success?
The answers to these questions could be alternative ownership models! Find out how Employee Ownership can drive innovation, boost productivity and enhance the sustainability of your business.
About the Course
This one day workshop will equip attendees with a working knowledge of the business case for employee ownership and allow them to make an informed, educated decision as to whether it is part of the answer to the strategic goals of their enterprise.
Participants will be given the skills and knowledge to initiate a program, should they decide to move forward with this approach.
**Referrals to individuals, organizations and bodies of knowledge will be provided.**
By the end of this interactive workshop participants will be able to:
* Articulate the Business Case for Employee Ownership
* Describe the construction of an ESOP
* Delineate the benefits of Employee Ownership
* Initiate the implementation of an Employee Ownership strategy
* Outline how Employee Ownership can achieve the goals of: People in Harmony; Tapping Enterprise; Surplus; and Sustainability.