Actions and Detail Panel
Implementing the 8 Pillars for Exponential Business Growth January 16 & 17
Mon, 16 Jan 2017, 9:00 AM
2020 Group Canada (http://2020groupcanada.com) is proud to present "Implementing the 8 Pillars for Exponential Business Growth" on January 16 and 17, 2017.
Inefficiency strangles business growth. Plain and simple, there are several obstacles that each and every accounting practice must overcome if they intend to successfully grow. This is a hand's on workshop where participants will create customized action plans to implement the 8 Pillars for Exponential Business Growth.
The 8 Pillars include:
- Operational Efficiency - Rapid growth in a firm has an interesting way of revealing problems in the underlying business model. We will explore improving efficiency by digitizing data, implementing a project management mindset, automating workflow, and by determining if an alternative staffing model can assist you.
- Marketing and Networking - Marketing encompasses all activities that encourage a prospect to contact you in the first place. Are you getting results for your efforts? Networking, when done correctly, can be a highly effective way to deliberately build your accounting practice with quality clients.
- Sales - The sales process focuses on closing deals, signing up new clients, and maintaining relationships with existing clients. Basically, this is the activity that converts your marketing leads and prospects into paying clients.
- Niche Development - Niche development is the intersection between marketing and sales and, arguably, the foundation for both. What is your ideal client?
- Value Pricing - The traditional model of billing for services is based on a single formula: hours worked multiplied by an hourly rate is equal to the fee to be billed. This formula creates an inherent conflict of interest between you and your clients.
- Technology - Technology offers some very exciting opportunities if leveraged correctly. Cloud solutions, in particular, offer opportunities for dramatic gains in efficiency and accuracy. By embracing cloud solutions and giving careful consideration to your actual Information Technology needs, you can see dramatic cost decreases and significant efficiency gains.
- Value Added Services - Providing good services at fair prices will earn you trust and loyalty from your clients. The great news is you can leverage this relationship to identify client issues and offer more in-depth solutions.
- Practice Management - The best run firms focus on key performance indicators in order to determine areas that need improvement. Monitoring business results and seeking improvement are critical aspects of working on your business.
The intent of this workshop is to share ideas and build a customized action plan to deliberately grow your accounting practice. We will combine theory-based webinars (live and pre-recorded) with two full-day intensive practical workshops to demonstrate the importance of the 8 Pillars to growing an accounting practice.
Participants will receive 14 hours of live professional development and 9 hours of webinar-based instruction.
Agenda - Day 1:
- Set SMART goals for your business
- Identify and document your ideal client
- Create a marketing plan
- Identify software to manage your practice better
- Create Key Performance Indicators for your practice
- Create client selection and ranking process
- Action plan for building a niche
Agenda - Day 2:
Building systems and processes for all aspects of your firm, including:
- Operational processes - how to create and implement training programs for clients and staff
- Client onboarding process - how to "set the rules of engagement" in your favor
- Marketing process - how to consistently generate new clients
- Sales process - how to build strong client relationships
- Workflow - how to ensure that tasks are completed on time, every time
Note: The checkout process only shows January 16, 2017. You will be registered for both the 16th and 17th automatically once you complete your registration.