Actions and Detail Panel
IMPULSE presents: ANOMALOUS
Sat, 11 Mar 2017, 8:00 PM – Sun, 12 Mar 2017, 3:00 AM EST
We are proud to announce that IMPULSE is teaming up with Adorned Entertainment to bring you a night of the unusual, the extraordinary, the fetishistic and fabulous as we combine performance art and fetish play party!
Join us as we bring to life an evening of spectacular scope we encourage guests to participate In cultivating an unforgettable scene by dressing in red or gold. Fetish or Formal attire is encouraged, and mandatory for those staying for the IMPULSE Party after 11pm.
The night begins with a never-before-seen in Toronto collaboration between alternative acts, veteran circus performers, and installation artists, and ends with the dance and play-centric late-night party you've come to expect from IMPULSE.
You can purchase tickets to either the art party OR the dance/dungeon componant for $25, or together for $40. Tickets at the door will go up to $30/$50 respectivley.
Art Gala (8pm-11pm) Featuring a wide offering of tightly curated rope suspension, art installations, strolling performers, and stage acts creating an immersive theatre and art experience on an unprecedented scale.
Impulse Dance/Dungeon party (11pm-3am) Featuring some of Toronto's best DJ's, a fully stocked dungeon, photobooth, and helpful IMPULSE staff. Round out your night with dancing, libations and mischeif.
Stage shows by:
Haley Heresy and Kaleb
Full performer details to come soon!
1. On the dance-floor or in the dungeon, if you haven't asked express permission to touch or play with an individual, then that behaviour is not acceptable until you have gained their consent.
2. Dress code is in effect. Costume's and fetish wear is mandatory.
3. No activity of any kind that is deemed by staff or club security as unsafe or illegal shall be allowed. No drug use, exposed genetalia, or outside alcohol is permitted.
4. IMPULSE will provide a photographer all night long to capture you in all your glory.
5. If something concerns you, tell our IMPUSE ‘Ambassadors' who can be identified by their glowing arm bands, and it will be dealt with without naming names.
IMPULSE DUNGEON RULES
1) No photography allowed of the Dungeon area, or its participants.
2) Consent is mandatory, no touching unless explicitly permitted.
3) Dungeon Masters (DM) can be identified by glowing red arm bands. If you have any questions or concerns please refer to them. They have final word on what is, and is not allowed on the Dungeon.
4) The Dungeon is for consenting adults who have signed the IMPULSE Dungeon waiver. If you appear intoxicated, or not respecting house rules the DM can remove you from Dungeon area.
5) House safewords are RED for stop, YELLOW for caution. The DM will intervene if the involved persons do not respond appropriately. SAFEWORD will be considered a call for outside assistance.
6) No blood-play, piercing, fire-play, urine, exposed lower genitals, penetration or restrictive breathing play is allowed. If a DM judges an activity to be dangerous, unsafe, or non-consensual they will intervene and if required remove involved persons from the Dungeon.
7) Cleaning supplies and garbage cans are provided. Clean up after your scene, and make a reasonable effort not to make a mess. If your scene involves wax or oils, use a drop cloth.
8) You will see nudity and kinky acts. No interfering with a scene till it is over, if you feel individuals are monopolizing a piece of equipment notify the DM.
9) This is a public space, common sense laws apply.
Our facebook group can be found