Actions and Detail Panel
INBOUND 2016 Recap - The Must Know News From HubSpot's Annual Conference
Tue, 6 December 2016, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM AST
As per usual, tickets to this event are free and we will supply some adult refreshments but given the season we will be accepting food and cash donations for Feed Nova Scotia as a small exchange for admission. While it’s not mandatory, we strongly encourage you to bring along a little something to support our local food bank this holiday season.
During the final HaliHUG meetup of 2016 we'll recap the major product announcements from HubSpot's annual INBOUND conference, examine how inbound marketing has evolved in 2016, and discuss some emerging trends and opportunities that savvy inbound marketers should look to prioritize in 2017.
Since it's the season of giving, please come prepared to share some stories about how you have succeeded (or failed) with inbound marketing this year. Following the presentation, we will leave ample time for a group discussion so we can all share some personal experiences, goals, and challenges and get feedback and advice from fellow marketers.
Here is a quick preview of the topics we will cover during the event.
- A recap of the major announcements from INBOUND 2016, including:
- HubSpot's new FREE marketing tool
- How content marketers can leverage the new content curation & creation features
- How the new HubSpot sales products are streamlining the inbound sales process
- Why paid social & AdWords are becoming such a major focus for inbound marketers
- Emerging trends & opportunities that savvy inbound markets should prioritize in 2017, including:
- The state of SEO in 2017
- The importance of video content for both B2C and B2B marketing
- Taking advantage of interactive content offers for inbound lead generation
- Establishing an inbound sales process with a focus on response time and context
- The future of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Why, where and when to implement marketing personalization
- Conversion rate optimization strategies for both low and high traffic websites
- Time for a group discussion
Reserve your ticket now!