San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us on January 19th, 2017 at OCAD University for
Gateway to Innovation: Inclusive Design Thinking
Inclusive Design is design that considers the widest range of human diversity – with the intent of producing products and services that meet the needs or preferences of all. This different way of thinking promotes inclusion in the marketplace and can uncover unmet needs that can lead to cost-savings and potential new markets.
To discover more about inclusive design visit Ontario College of Art and Design University's Inclusive Design Research Centre.
· What Inclusive Design Thinking is.
· How Inclusive Design is the key to attracting customers, investors and engaging employees.
· Why incorporating Inclusive Design principles in your processes, products and services is an important market differentiator for your business.
· Hear from Canada’s Inclusive Design thought leaders, the Inclusive Design Research Centre at OCAD University.
· See real examples of how Inclusive Design applies in the real world.
· Leave with practical tools and ideas that can be actioned across your organization.
Who should attend?
· Thought Leaders
· Senior Management
· Product and Development Specialists
· Diversity and Inclusion Leaders
· Technology Professionals
· Thursday, January 19, 2017
· 9 AM to 11 AM
· Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University, 49 McCaul St, Room 104
· Space is limited. Register now to reserve your place.
· Free for SenseAbility members;
· $89 for non-members. Early bird rates $59 until Dec 20, 2016.
Light refreshments will be provided.
When & Where
Canadian Business SenseAbility
SenseAbility is a national network of business leaders that recognize the immense value that people with disabilities bring to their organizations as employees, consumers and investors. SenseAbility offers resources, training and advisory services to assist businesses in employing people with disabilities and attracting them as customers. As a national organization, SenseAbility is focused on the Canadian experience while continuously sharing best practices from around the world. Open your door wider!