San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us on January 19th, 2017 at OCAD University for
Gateway to Innovation: Inclusive Design Thinking
Inclusive Design is design that considers the widest range of human diversity – with the intent of producing products and services that meet the needs or preferences of all. This different way of thinking promotes inclusion in the marketplace and can uncover unmet needs that can lead to cost-savings and potential new markets.
To discover more about inclusive design visit Ontario College of Art and Design University's Inclusive Design Research Centre.
· What Inclusive Design Thinking is.
· How Inclusive Design is the key to attracting customers, investors and engaging employees.
· Why incorporating Inclusive Design principles in your processes, products and services is an important market differentiator for your business.
· Hear from Canada’s Inclusive Design thought leaders, the Inclusive Design Research Centre at OCAD University.
· See real examples of how Inclusive Design applies in the real world.
· Leave with practical tools and ideas that can be actioned across your organization.
Who should attend?
· Thought Leaders
· Senior Management
· Product and Development Specialists
· Diversity and Inclusion Leaders
· Technology Professionals
· Thursday, January 19, 2017
· 9 AM to 11 AM
· Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University, 49 McCaul St, Room 104
· Space is limited. Register now to reserve your place.
· Free for SenseAbility members;
· $89 for non-members. Early bird rates $59 until Dec 20, 2016.
Light refreshments will be provided.
When & Where
Canadian Business SenseAbility
Canadian Business SenseAbility is a national network of business leaders that understand the immense value that people with disabilities bring to an organization, not only as talented employees, but as powerful consumers, investors and innovators. We work with businesses to provide all the resources necessary to transform businesses into fully inclusive workplaces, and to help businesses achieve significant and measurable business outcomes.
We have developed and continue to develop training, tools, business resources and advisory services that draw from best practices globally, but are focused upon the Canadian experience to help organizations build an integrated and sustainable disability inclusive workplace.
For more information, visit our website at www.SenseAbility.ca or find us on social media using the hashtag #SenseAbility.