Actions and Detail Panel
Incorporated Business Owners - What you need to know
Thu, 5 January 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM MST
As an incorporated business owner, you are able to benefit from the advantages of owning a corporation. Some of these include lower taxes on your business earnings, income splitting with other shareholders (such as your spouse and/or children), limited liability protection as well as the extra credibility of your business having a corporate name.
While these added benefits are great, many business owners are faced with pressing questions about their corporations. Because of this, we've created this informative workshop designed exclusively for incorporate professionals. This workshop will be addressing questions such as:
- How do I ensure that my liability remains limited?
- What are my options for the retained earnings within the company?
- Am I paying excess taxes when utilizing my corporate savings?
- When I’m ready to step away from the business, how will I sell my company or transfer it to my children?
- Is there a way to build my own pension for retirement using the company’s profits?
- What will happen to my company if I am not around or become unable to make the important day to day decisions?