Warm up with mulled wine, indigenous song, and a full-course dinner as we celebrate the longest night of the year with a Coast Salish flourish. This fundraiser evening’s narratives tell the story of solstice through a First Nations perspective.
Have a night with your significant other, a precious friend or family member… or meet someone new!
This event has a set menu with locally-sourced indigenous dishes. Please advise us of any dietary restrictions in advance.
Each ticket includes your $45 dinner fee and a $30 donation* to the Stanley Park Ecology Society’s education programs. 19+ only.
* Tax receipt available upon request.
- Sockeye salmon whip n seaweed sprinkle on cucumber canoes
Non Seafood option
- Tomato and basil bruschetta on baked bannock
Kale, roasted squash and caramelized pears, walnuts and maple dressing
Bannock (fried), roast elk and gravy, seasonal grilled vegetables, roasted garlic mash potatoes
Indigenous ice cream garnished with mountain blueberry drizzle & fresh mint
Teas provided by Raven & Humming Bird tea company
- “Love Me” Rosehips, hibiscus flowers, hawthorne berries
- “West Coast Wild” Dandelion root, burdock root, stinging nettles, mint, rosehips, hawthorne berries, licorice root
Mulled cider and wine
Red and white wine