Industry Speaker Series - Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
Please note the cost to attend is $5.00, with all ticket sales being donated to the Fort McMurray relief efforts.
Join us and our speaker, Ed Secondiak, for a one hour presentation and discussion about medical marijuana in the workplace.
Ed has an extensive background and knowledge of all aspects of drug and alcohol testing across Canada, and has provided polices for various industries and government agencies across Canada.
Topics will include:
- current regulatory status of medical marijuana in Canada
- recommended dosages, possession limits
- review of the effects of marijuana / medical marijuana
- use of medical marijuana by non safety and safety sensitive employees
- how to identify safety sensitive positions
- policy provisions to govern the use of medical marijuana
- legalization of marijuana
- what changes
- employee education / notification
- policy provisions