Actions and Detail Panel
Tue, 4 April 2017, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDT
Would you like to learn more about what it takes to become a police officer with the NWPD?
If so, then we welcome you to attend one of our upcoming information sessions.
Our recruiting team will answer any questions you may have and also discuss:
- Why you should consider joining the NWPD.
- Requirements and qualifications for becoming an NWPD officer.
- Overview of the steps in the recruitment process – along with a few little pieces of advice!
- Benefits and career opportunities with the NWPD.
- Learn more about Police Academy and NWPD training.
- Hear first hand from a panel of NWPD officers who will share their experiences.
Please note the following:
- Information sessions are limited in space.
- You must be 19 years or older to attend the info session.
- These sessions will be held at the NWPD Station (555 Columbia Street, New Westminster).
- If you are considering applying to the NWPD it is highly recommended you attend one of these session; however they are not mandatory.
- These information session are not for civilian, reserve, volunteer or student opportunities.
- If you register for a session and are unable to attend please email email@example.com to cancel your spot.