Actions and Detail Panel
Inner Child Intensive
Sun, 26 February 2017, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM AST
Through mindfulness, original pain work, and parenting the inner child you can heal the inner child and pursue the life you always wanted.
Inner Child Introduction Workshop
This intensive workshop has been designed to help those who want:
- An in-depth experience with their inner child
- To do original pain work in a safe setting
- Learn how to parent their inner child
Visualization & meditation, non-dominant hand writing, role playing, writing prompts, sharing, teachings, grounding exercises.
Suzanne Lively spent ten years gaining experience with inner child methodologies; first healing her own inner child and then helping others do the same. Her learning and teaching are experience based.
Three things are striking about inner child work says John Bradshaw:
- The speed with which people change when they do this work
- The depth of that change
- The power and creativity that result when the wounds from the past are healed