Actions and Detail Panel
Inner Child Introduction Workshop
Sun, 2 April 2017, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ADT
What is the inner child?
The inner child is the part of your authentic self that still reacts and feels like a child.
What you will gain from introductory workshop
- Learn about the inner child
- Be introduced to and experience your own inner child
- Discover the power of inner child work
- Decide if you want to pursue in-depth inner child work
Inner child work can help:
- If you: overreact to situations, do not trust your own judgement, feel blocked, are super self-critical, intuitively know you need healing in this area.
- Experience: Repetitive patterns, chronic sadness, compulsive behaviour, anxiety without knowing why, painful relationships, feelings of emotional numbness
- Visualization, non-dominant hand writing, sharing, teachings, grounding exercises.
Suzanne Lively spent ten years gaining experience with inner child methodologies; first healing her own inner child and then helping others do the same. Her learning and teaching are experience based.
"Through mindfulness, original pain work, and parenting you can heal the inner child and pursue the life you always wanted." Suzanne Lively
"Suzanne is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about developing a relationship with the inner child. She is easy to relate to, and provides a comfortable and intimate setting for her workshops. It was an enlightening experience meeting with my inner child, and I look forward to learning more!" - Ashley