INNOVATE + IGNITE: The WBE Canada 2016 Conference & Matchmaker
* official conference site now live conf.wbecanada.org and mybusiness matches now filling up, emails already going out to certified WBE Canada businesses selecting FULL EVENT *
With a dynamic growth and access agenda, plus B2B networking opportunities this year introduces an all new format. This is a once a year event, so not one to miss. Watch for more details in coming weeks.
WHEN: Thursday, September 29, 2016, 8am - 4pm
WHERE: AllStream Centre (at Exhibition Place) 105 Princes' Blvd, Toronto ON
This year our Certified WBEs, Corporate Members, and other Corporations have 2 options to meet their needs.
Full Event* - Includes full conference access and opportunity to schedule 1-1 matchmaking times facilitated by myBusinessMatches**
Conference Only - full conference programming, but no access to 1-1 matchmaking.
See ticket options and day-at-a-glance below.
Or consider joining leaders in Supplier Diversity and become a sponsor.
Access the 2016 Membership & Sponsorship Package
2016 sponsors already confirmed include:
Platinum Sponsor: BDC
Bronze Sponsors: IBM
Full Event* - Includes full conference access and opportunity to schedule 1-1 matchmaking times facilitated by myBusinessMatches** (eventbrite procession fees and tax are additional, if you have a promo code enter when ordering to apply discount)
- Certified WBE Canada - 1 ticket - $470
- WBE Canada Corporate Member - 1 ticket - $500
- Non Corporate Member - 1 ticket - $600
Conference Only - full conference programming, but no access to 1-1 matchmaking. (eventbrite procession fees and tax are additional, if you have a promo code enter when ordering to apply discount)
- Certified WBE Canada - 1 ticket - $370
- WBE Canada Corporate Member - 1 ticket - $400
- Non Corporate Member - 1 ticket - $500
- Member of Partner Organization - 1 ticket - $370
- Individual, non-certified and other - 1 ticket - $400
* Full event is only available to WBE Canada Members and Corporate (Member / non-Member)
** $100/individual from company - has been applied for 1-1 for myBusinessMatches scheduling note spots are limited for these opportunities. This opportunity is first come, first served. No additional times will be added.
This year includes:
- Networking Breakfast and Keynote Remarks
- IGNITE! Several WBEs present their big ideas in just a few minutes.
- Innovation Connections, attendees connect and learn valuable tips from corporate experts to be Pitch Perfect.
- Interactive learning sessions including:
-> Best Practices to enable supplier diversity
-> Techniques to Build your Business
-> Government Procurement
-> Best Practices from Leading Procurement Professionals
- Dynamic “industry cluster” roundtable discussions through out the day(20-minute sessions)
- Conversations with women leaders “Women Driving Change” focusing on productivity, innovation and global competitiveness
- Afterglow Reception
- PLUS 1-1 Matchmaker Sessions during programming for those in FULL programming
A dynamic one day event brings together some of Canada’s top women entrepreneurs and corporate leaders in supplier diversity, with a focus on facilitating valuable on-going relationships and doing business.
Don’t miss your opportunity to get involved and gain the benefits of supplier diversity in your organization.
Approximately 275 delegates, including procurement and supplier diversity managers from major corporations in Fortune 500 across North America will be in attendance.
* additional eventbrite processing charges apply